HRM 531 Week 6 Quiz Questions
- Hurt more by parental divorce and having witnessed corporate downsizing firsthand, this generation tends to be independent and cynical and does not expect the security of long-term employment.
- Which of the following is true
- To manage diversity, you should replace inflexibility and intolerance with
- Which generation was born in the middle of the Great Depression?
- Diversity in organizations makes good business sense because
- The baby-boom generation
- Which of the following is a characteristic of affirmative action
- The demographics of the United States are changing so dramatically that over the coming decades it will be impossible for employers to fill their ranks with members of the traditional workforce, __________
- Which of the following describes affirmative action rather than diversity?